Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: LPD Tournament

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 6_4_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD Tournament

    What are the prediction on what seeds the teams will end up with,and how the tournament will unfold.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GCDAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    If GC beats Pound Sat, they will be the #1 seed (12-2). Kelly would be the #2 seed(11-3). I think PV has 4 district losses & I think Coeburn has 5 or 6 losses, which means the Coe vs PV game could have seeding implications. One will be 3 & the other 4 seed. I dont know how 5-8 will be. Tournament should be very interesting. There has been alot of close games during the regular season. Kelly is probably the hottest at present, but it really should be a good tournament.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    im glad to see the tourney finally being played at uva wise. bout time !
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: LPD Tournament

    What's this I heard about PV pitcher causing their team to be in last place due to dropping a class a MECC? Making them 0-14?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    Is that baseball or softball?
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GCDAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    I agree. Its a great facility now. A heck of alot better than when I played there, well lets just say along time ago.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_aoaofficial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2003
    Posts
    119
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Tournament

    I know what you mean.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •